Monday, October 17, 2011

Midterm Part 2 Reflection

The technology tool that I decided to use for my midterm part 2 reflection was GoAnimate. I chose this tool because it seemed the most fun and interesting to show the first part of my midterm. I didn't even have to record my own voice or anything! The experience I had doing the midterm was rather fun! I looked over my first part of the midterm and chose certain sentences that I wanted to include in my presentation. It was interesting to see how the characters in the movie went about saying the information. If I could change one thing about my video, I would change how proper the characters sound. I wish they sound more relaxed and student-like. The sentences were meant to be personal and in the video they sound like robots.

Midterm Reflection

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the voices. It would have been cool to work with Sean and you and Sean could have used your two voices.

    ReplyDelete